I have a HUGE list of details that need to come together to finish the boys' bathroom redo.
Here's what I can think of off the top of my head:
- Purchase and install a long chrome shower rod. (The one that RH sells is only 72" long, I need one that is 77"). I need hanging rings too.
- Clean the windows and sashes.
- Reinstall the window hardware, the door and towel bars.
- Reinstall the sink hardware.
- Paint the switch covers(?), then reinstall.
- Repaint the sideboard/vanity(?).
- Touch up paint at ceiling line and around door.
- Purchase train rack for above toilet.
- Purchase hamper.
- Contemplate rug and art.
I bought this fabric the other day at Satin Moon for the shower curtain. I knew they would have something there, that place always delivers. It wasn't crazy expensive either (20$YD). I'm planning on doing the double curtain thing and can't wait to get started but obviously have to blow through a big part of the above list first. It's a cotton/linen from PKaufmann, btw.